Thursday, August 21, 2008

Peer pressure

So I decided to start a blog. And by "decide," I actually mean somebody suggested it to me and I was bored enough to succumb to peer pressure. Which is pretty much the story of my life.

Anyway, I have yet to decide what exactly this blog is supposed to be about. It could possibly be just daily musings about weird things that bother me, attacking cliche and superficial people/events/whathaveyou with similarly cliche and superficial statements. A vicious cycle, really.

Or it could be a blog about things that most people can appreciate, like food or traveling, or Angelina Jolie. Not that I'm a huge Angelina Jolie fan or anything (but I definitely have friends who do, and it worries me. Well, perhaps said friend's gun obsession should probably worry me more)

But I guess I have time to decide. As of now, my blog will be random revelations I have throughout the day, most of them created out of sheer boredom. And perhaps an amusing limerick or two.

(By the way, don't worry about my friend with the gun obsession, she just wants to have a gun locked up that she can shoot from time to time. At targets. Not living. Before and after.)

No comments: